9.4.10

Here goes nothing.

So this is it. I am deciding to once and for all step out of my comfort zone, journals, and word documents and post my writing in this void we call the internet. I've always wanted to be an author, and I'm just thinking that this is the best way to do it. I don't have to pay a publicist, and I won't have to read rejection letters.... Rejection comments, maybe, but at least not letters.

I don't really have a theme for this blog. I'm not cooking my way through Julia Child's cookbook or anything, but if I had to choose something, I think the theme of this blog is me. I recently got married, and my last name is Salmon now. So here is where I will post my day to days.... because I do, sometimes, feel that I am swimming upstream (and how fitting!), and I am floundering around stepping on broken toes, walking down lonely roads blundering my way through this life.

So, I hope you enjoy every stumble, success, and random thought that may flow through my fingertips onto this blog which could potentially be my one and only magnum opus. (Or a big failure.)

I am thinking I may post some of my previous private blogs just for the heck of it. Maybe you will enjoy them. Now--- I'm posting before I chicken out.... or salmon out, if salmon ever get scared.

1 comment:

  1. I read all your thoughts & I am so happy you started this. Thank you! I loved all of it...I love your honesty & seeing the world through your eyes. I hope you continue to write. Loves Ya!!!
    Crystal
    PS I will probably always be on J's account when I comment because I'm too lazy to log him out & log mine in & his is always logged in! :-)

    ReplyDelete