9.9.11

A Tribute to Ted L. Nancy: Food Network Email June 10 2011

First, I just want to say how much I love Food Network. I have many favorite shows, and I LOVE Chopped, Restaraunt Impossible, and Five Ingredient Fix. Right now I am watching Chic & Easy, and I have to say that I am disgusted that she got her meat out, touched it, touched her blender, her towel, her plastic wrap, and her knife without washing her hands. It's just gross. It really takes away the enjoyment of the show when I am thinking about the meat slime that is all over her hands. It seems to me as I watch food network, that health and safety practices in the kitchen are of highest importance, and I am surprised that this was not caught in editing. As someone who loves your network, I just thought you would like to know that the integrity of the food, recipe, and the delightful hostess are compromised when all the audience can think about is meat slime all over the kitchen. Thank you for your time, and please continue your excellent programming.

Sincerely, S. Salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment